The Tassie Road Planner is designed to assist you in planning a journey within
Tasmania. Given an origin and destination, the Road Planner will tell you how
to get there, and even draw a map!
See the About the Tassie Road Planner page if you have any questions, or to view the Road Planner's disclaimer!
- Choose the departure point for your journey.
- Choose the destination of your journey (or the first stopover point if you intend a multi-stage journey).
- Adjust any of the optional settings if you wish.
- Click the Map button. The Road Planner will process your request.
- After your first request is processed, you will be given the option of
continuing on to other destinations or clearing the map and starting again.
- When your route is displayed, you may pan the map display by clicking on the arrows surrounding it, or on the map itself to re-centre.